X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoo...

[VENT]

God fricken darnit. I had plans, for the first time in a long time I HAD PLANS! But nooo because two lovely idiotic co-irkers have to bitch whine moan and complain about NEEDING to get out a 1 1/2 early I get to work from 0730-1800 at the earliest and that's with skipping my damn lunch!

Fricken hell.

[/VENT]

Why do YOU get penalized because THEY want to get out of work early??

Comment

Because the mail still has to get done?

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
        Because the mail still has to get done?
        Which is the answer to "Why does SOMEONE have to be penalized."

I think Pix was wondering why it has to be YOU. I'm gonna guess: 'cause they whined loud and hard and often, and you didn't? Scheduler isn't the same boss that farked up your overtime by chance, is it? Maybe they're exacting a little petty revenge?

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post

Which is the answer to "Why does SOMEONE have to be penalized."

I think Pix was wondering why it has to be YOU. I'm gonna guess: 'cause they whined loud and hard and often, and you didn't? Scheduler isn't the same boss that farked up your overtime by chance, is it? Maybe they're exacting a little petty revenge?
          See if the big boss had listened when I made the comment we should be able to call in someone on their day off tomorrow, just in case...we would have been fine. But the big boss would rather have two people out at double rate of OT then pay one person reg OT.

The boss that made the paycheck snafu really did just make a error. Part of it however came from the payroll computers themselves and I wasn't the only one.

The immediate bosses don't like to do the above crap to us. They know we work hard and try to get things done. But Shen you've had that the majority of the week the acceptance to get things done kinda goes out the window. Specially when both of the complainers left for their routes an hour early and then came back from them 2 1/2 hours shy of 8 hours when one only asked for a hour and the other only wanted a 8 hour day.

Of course the only reason I know when they did this was just because I saw them come in after finishing 3 hours off of one of the open routes and was heading over to my scheduled route then.

See to save money the big bosses stopped early orders, schedule change requests, and giving individual bosses the ability to call someone in if they are needed. Instead they pay out any savings in OT where some of my fellow carriers are maxing out our contracted hours of 58.5 hours in a week. It's also causing problems in that some of us have to really play with doctor visits cause we just don't know what work is going to bring when we punch in.

Comment

Working...
          X