X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP, Don Pardo

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...ource=facebook

Well-known and popular announcer for SNL and various game shows. Also had a part in Weird Al's I Lost On Jeopardy song.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Rest in Peace, Don. v_v
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Don Pardo will be missed. In lieu of flowers, send Rice-A-Roni (The San Francisco Treat!) or Turtle Wax.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

We seem to be losing a lot of famous people lately. In the past few weeks, we had the last crew member from the Enola Gay, Robin Williams, Lauren Bacall, Don Pardo, and some random 102 year old guy (saw that story in a newspaper out on the road).

What was surprising about the last guy was how he died - the ATV he was riding rolled when he was crossing a creek, pinning him underwater so that he drowned. Not how you expect someone his age to go.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
        X