Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah *laughs* Though of course Xe will be catching up rather quickly. Xe has a good teacher.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

What does Sapputiyok's sixth sense say about the phoenix, if anything? And does xe sense any other living beings nearby? I don't think that my character would be able to sense things as far away as on top of a mountain, unless it had REALLY strong power, but xe would keep a lookout with xer senses as they approach.
      "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
      -Mira Furlan

Comment

No living beings nearby. The senses would tell you (even as far away as you are) That it is living, and very powerful..in fact it might be the equivalent of life's passion. Yet there is a rage there, and ... something else. It's eyes. There is two small power vortex in its eyes..a very familiar vortex. You've seen a much bigger one once, when the bone beast entered your dimension. Something is making the beast angry, hurting it, causing it to lash out.

((TL;DR version Your senses tell you that it is basically living fire, with passion mixed with a hatred right now..but the hatred is being augmented by whatever power brought the bone beast to your dimension))

Oh and if there were any living thing in range..not living any more. The beast has pretty much roasted the surrounding area.
        Last edited by Mytical; 07-03-2013, 09:30 PM.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I'm assuming that Sapputiyok would have learned what "bio-enhanced" means during training. If not, xe would be asking about that, too.
          "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
          -Mira Furlan

Comment

Name: Colt Walker

Description: Young-looking white man in his very early thirties or later twenties; He's rawboned, but tougher and stronger than he looks. His right eye is an amber cat's iris with a bone-white scar bisecting it from hairline to jawline. His left eye is the blue of frozen oxygen.
            He wears a boonie hat and fatigue pants, both in old Viet Nam tigerstripe. His boots are scuffed, beaten and scarred, but serviceable. His shirt is an old OD green t-shirt, over which he wears a current-issue combat vest. An old bounty hunter's badge is pinned to the left breast of his vest. He also carries a bullpup rifle and a 45 caliber pistol.

Home Dimension: 317 In Dimension 317, the American "Wild West" was never truly "won" or tamed. Bounty Hunters are commonplace across the "West", and the political "enlightenment" of America in the 60s and 70s never occurred.

Bio: Colt Walker is known variously as "the Hound", "the Gun", "the Finder". He's no legend, he's not famous, he's just d*** good at his job. He gets the impossible cases as a joke and usually he gets the last laugh. He found Hoffa, in fact.

Powers: He finds people or things, PERIOD.

Comment

Sounds good to me . I am going to be able to start doing updates again..so I will also do his introduction to the IDP. Remember he does not HAVE to join, but life is much easier for people who do join. Time for some updates.

Comment

This type of Wild West... modern, but DEFINITELY Wild West.

Comment

Making the partner of the Wolf that is in the semi a Panther also. So there are two panther humanoids.

Comment

I'm afraid I'm having trouble following the action. Are Goldie and Sapputiyok, as well as the cheetah and the panther, still in the Wild West dimension? Can those who travel the dimensions see across the dimensional borders?
                    -Mira Furlan

Comment

You and Goldie are still in the Wild West Dimension..and they can't see the border..but the machines the IDP use can. It doesn't matter if the creatures get into the other dimension..as long as the corn doesn't!

Comment

Dimension 317 is MODERN, but it is most DEFINITELY Wild West FLAVORED. We're talking everything that is west of the Mississippi River, EXCEPT Minnesota! is very much STYLED after the old west.
                        Cities are MODERN, there is every modern convenience, but the flavor of the American nation takes a very definite tack once you cross the great river. Trust me, you will have to ask Colt about it at some point.

Comment

Undead Werewolf anybody? And no, shooting it in the brain won't stop it.

Name : Shima Nashita (Shem for short)
                          Race : Oriental female.
                          Dimension : 424242
                          Description : Oriental female with black hair and brown eyes. About 5'9, lean and tone.

Powers : Merge with Reaper (that is it)

Name : Reaper
                          Race : Vehicle/Mech
                          Dimension : 424242
                          Description : Black Transam with Skull on the hood.
                          Powers: Regeneration as long as Shem is alive (reg stops if Shem dies) from even a sliver of glass or metal. Able to form appendages as needed (skeletal hands) all over itself, ability to drive itself. Able to form into a mech like suit for Shem to wear. Has verious weapons also, but nothing futuristic (Gatling Guns, flamethrower (back only), missiles)

Comment

Am I right to assume that the semi trailer is full of corn?

Also, has Sapputiyok met Shem and Reaper before?
                            -Mira Furlan

Comment

The bootend of the car, and the trailer are all full of corn. No, Sapputiyok has met neither Shem nor Reaper. (Remember the Nexus is HUGE..you can go years without running into somebody in it..especially if they try not to be seen).

Comment

Oh, shoot. I had something written up. Now I'll have to change it. :P

"back to the town"? I thought Goldie and Sapputiyok were just down the street from the others. The void/vortex must be very strong if Sapputiyok can sense it from that far away.
                                -Mira Furlan

Comment

Working...
                                X