Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *comes in dancing* student loans are paid off *goes out dancing*
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• Sorry cashierbex. I've had that happen before except it was my hand. Still not pleasant.

Quoth Elspeth
      *comes in dancing* student loans are paid off *goes out dancing*
      Woohoo! Congrats!
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Tomorrow, I am going to try to sing a heavy metal version of Rainbow Factory, just to see what happens.

Probably, I'll get drunk and fall asleep.
        "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

• I had one stuck (I mean, skin grew over it in a short time) in my finger. That was worse to take out cause I had to take skin off. At least the glass wasn't stuck in my foot totally. It just bled a lot.

Comment

• My muffler has moved from being attached to my car to being in the basement.

On any other day, that would seem strange.
            Unseen but seeing
            oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
            There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
            3rd shift needs love, too
            RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Do tell

Comment

• Did it move there of it's own volition, Becks? That would be strange.
                "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

• The other night my boyfriends laptop turned itself on after being shutdown for over an hour with no updates running...
                  As soon as I start thinking
                  That I'm sensible and sane
                  The Random Hedgehog comes along
                  And fiddles with my Brain
                  (from card I got)

Comment

• Why is it nearly 40 miles from Duschesne to Fort Duchesne? Did it take them that far to figure out what to do with a drunken soldier?
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                      Why is it nearly 40 miles from Duschesne to Fort Duchesne? Did it take them that far to figure out what to do with a drunken soldier?
                      Altogether now...

"What do you do with a drunken sailor..."

Well, I don't know any songs about drunken soldiers! (But I'm sure there probably are some...)
                      Last edited by MoonCat; 04-14-2012, 02:45 AM.
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Roomie was weirding me out earlier. I was reading a book and as I was reading she caught a glimpse of my eyes. There were apparently moving like a typewriter, and fast. It was really unnerving having her watch my eyes.
                        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• I'm a people watcher (something I picked up from being alone all the time). That be something I would look for. How their eyes wander, and their body language. From there I can tell how they are gonna act towards me. I am about 90% accurate on a good day.

I also have fun making up stories about their lives, which is never accurate.

Comment

• Totally landed the name Seraph in TERA today for the prelaunch name reserve they were doing tonight. This is the first time out of EVERY mmo I've played that I've managed to ever get it! SQUEEE!!!!
                            By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                              There were apparently moving like a typewriter, and fast.
                              Mine do that too! When Rugz is tired but can't sleep or is feeling slightly ill, he lays with his head in my lap and watches my eyes while I'm reading because it helps him to fall asleep.
                              Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post

On any other day, that would seem strange.
                                It's funny soooooooooooooooooo many levels.
                                I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
                                X