No announcement yet.

Random Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes I when I'm watching adorable baby commercials I wonder how often the babies spit up when the actors or actresses as pick the baby up and hold it over their head. Not sure where that came from but I'm sure outtakes would be gross but hilarious.
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Quoth Mikkel View Post
      My grandfather was born on December 24th. He was still bitter at 93 years old about only receiving one gift a year when he was a child while his brother got two.
      Then again my brother, who was born close to Christmas has always gotten birthday gifts. Morfar would probably come back from the grave to punish the family if we forgot.
      Try having your Birthday at the end of August, where your birthday present becomes "Back to school" Clothes and supplies..
      Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

• Quoth Misanthropical View Post
        -Why do I have to have a December birthday? It sucks beyond belief to have a birthday so close to Christmas.
        I will see this, and raise you having a sister born 7 years, 364 days after me. Not only did I have to get screwed over on the birthday presents, but I had to share parties and cakes with someone 8 years younger then me.

I don't know which was worse, the people who said "This is your birthday/Xmas gift" (I mean really, would you say this to someone who's birthday is in July??), or the ones who wrapped birthday gifts in Xmas paper.

I do have to say though, that this year was by far, the best birthday I've ever had.
        It was 35 years in the making.

Comment

• I got one to top both of ya.

My family would get together for the Christmas holiday.

We'd have Christmas Day that would be for all of the Christmas-related celebrating.

Then we'd have the Christmas Season Birthday party for the no less than eight members of our family, of which we would have about 20 gathered.

Thankfully, my birthday was early enough to escape that.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

• Quoth drunkenwildmage View Post
            Try having your Birthday at the end of August, where your birthday present becomes "Back to school" Clothes and supplies..
            I hear ya on that. Also, Birdie1218, my sister and I are 369 days apart in age, so I had to share my birthday with her.

I can't count the number of times that SHE broke stuff that I got for my birthday, too.

Now, my latest random thought...

Has everyone seen the new Pringles Cracker Stix commercial? The one with the headshots of people eating the stix, then cuts to a Brady Bunch-esque collection, then back to the headshots, etc.

Near the middle of the commercial, there's one brunette that has an end of a stix sticking out the side of her mouth and she's, for lack of a better word, twirling it.

Is it wrong that I'm turned on by that?
            "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• 'Tis probably a bad thing Beatles songs are now available on iTunes. I burned through my money there less when I actually had to look up the names and artists of the songs I wanted.
              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• What crime would I be charged with if I boarded up the side door on my neighbor's house so I wouldn't hear

BANG!!!!!!!!!

About every 3 minutes all g*ddamn day long?
                When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• 3 Hrs of sleep today, and at least 8 (or so) before I can sleep. Mytical's brain has left the building...if it was ever there.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                    3 Hrs of sleep today, and at least 8 (or so) before I can sleep. Mytical's brain has left the building...if it was ever there.
                    I found it! *puts brain in box and sticks a bow on it* I'm such a good minion.
                    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
                      I found it! *puts brain in box and sticks a bow on it* I'm such a good minion.
                      . You'd be the first! Others have looked, but they say it's hard to find something that never existed.
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Gah, commercial song stuck in my head. A horrible one also. From the new Geico commercials (the it took 15 minutes to make this commercial ones). Make it go away!

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                          Make it go away!
                          Sure thing
                          Have something soothing
                          Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• If you want to experience the evil for yourself here is the link..it starts about 0:21

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlVo7O2qm-4

Comment

• I don't want to shovel snoooooooowwwwwwww!!!!!!

Comment

• Because I am bored..I am going to go over the accidents (in vehicles) that I have been in (That I remember). Mind you, I was only driving ONCE that I was in an accident. All the other times..I have been a passenger.

1 - A wasp entered the car while my cousin was driving. Flew to his nether regions and he freaked out (not that I blame him mind..he was also allergic to bee stings..so it could have been very bad). Starts swerving, and bounces us off of a concrete barrier on my side. Then crosses through the other lane (for traffic coming the opposite way), and into a field where it came to a stop.

2 - Parents don't see a vehicle changing lanes, pull out, and the front end of our vehicle gets peeled like a grape.

3 - Failure to yield (on my part..) and car gets hit. Bent the front wheel in, and had to end up junking vehicle. Nobody was hurt.

4 - Brother is stopped at stoplight..road is icy. We get hit in the back by some numbnut driver who can't figure out that Ice = less chance of stopping.

5 - Different cousin is driving down a hill. We see a tire suddenly pass our vehicle, it is the tire of the vehicle we are in. Much hilarity ensues.

6-9 Different brother..6 - car stopped suddenly in front of him, he didn't react quick enough. 7 - Tried to beat a stoplight..he failed. 8 - when he was first learning to drive (I was in back seat lol)..instructor said "Turn right here." so he did. RIGHT there. (Instructor meant "Right at the next turn"). We ended up in a field. In his defense the instructor (who happened to be my older sister) did say "Right here." lol. 9. Brother decided that ice on the road = go 90.

((Oddly enough nobody has ever gotten seriously hurt in an accident I have been involved in))

10 - Cousin (same one that had the wasp issue) driving home from party got hit (not his fault)..we end up sacrificing our shirts to stop the bleeding of the people in the other vehicle (they were feeling no pain .. too drunk to be feeling much).

and finally...

11 - Really not a major one..a different brother slid off the road into a ditch (at about 5 mph).
                                Last edited by Mytical; 12-28-2010, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X