This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dude, what are you doing...?!

Saw this on my way home from work yesterday. The street I work on is one-way, with multiple side streets on the left side so you can cut over to the next main drag (which is one-way in the opposite direction).

Some big honkin' black car with an out of state plate (likely a rideshare driver, it's a problem here and a tad illegal that they have NY or CT plates) picked up a passenger at the intersection while the walk signal was on...pulling into the crosswalk and almost hitting me as a result. I make it to the other side and for some reason decide to stop and watch what the driver does. He makes a U-turn in the middle of the intersection at the red light (of course not signaling, pissing off the cars making a legal left from the side street) and proceeds up the road the wrong way to the next side street...only to be flagged down by a cop who was probably alerted by the honking and yelling.
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Don't you love Instant Karma?
    My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

Just what I was thinking!

Comment

I wonder how he explained that one...any GPS on the planet knows the street is one-way.
        "I am quite confident that I do exist."
        "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Working...
        X