This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never seen anything like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_nWGG_TFDM and it's the best thing I've seen all week.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

We've had several sets of kitties like that at the shelter where I volunteer. Mama and either four or five kittens. The kittens are as all kittens are, playful and mischievous. Mama tolerates them, though usually there will come a time when she plays back at them. Mama wrestles a whole lot better than kittens do!!
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
    One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
    The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

That's wonderful! Thanks for sharing.

Comment

At first I couldn't figure out what the odd background noise was ... then I realized it was the person with the camera, wheezing as he desperately tried not to laugh out loud.
        Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
        ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Mom's on valium, and the kits are on speed . . . And it's hilarious!

Comment

I wish I had the energy those kittens have, and the patience that mama cat has!
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
            X