Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And on today's episode of "What Object Is Stuck In This Hole"...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And on today's episode of "What Object Is Stuck In This Hole"...

It's tweezers...up the urethra

All I can say is, ow, ow, ow

For FOUR YEARS?!
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Who's got the brain bleach?

Comment

********************************** WARNING WARNING WARNING TMI TMI TMI GROSS STUFF AHEAD WARNING *********************************

you have been warned read at your own risk

I have had to use tweezers in my urethra (not that far in but still...) to grab and dislodge a stuck kidney stone and pull it out (and this one was no grain of sand either)
        I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
        -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

I think my urethra just cringed in sympathy, and I'm female.
          "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

A set of tweezers...This site says hold my beer....

Not safe for work or for a comfortable fireside read. You are advised not to copy any of these... heck no, if you want to insert Mr. Spikey Flashing Ball into an orifice, you go ahead and try it. Who am I to stop you?
            The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
              OMG, some of those are way too funny.

My personal favourite is this one:

“ATE OATMEAL, DECIDED TO STICK GARDEN HOSE IN HIS RECTUM & FLUSH SELF OUT”
              Gotta love the various ways in which people have written "sex toys" there as well.

Comment

OMFG!!!

I noticed a lit firecracker wasn't on the list . . .Now that would have give a whole new meaning to "the rocket's red glare!"
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Also sounds like a great way to earn a Darwin by removing reproductive capacity.
                  "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                    OMFG!!!

I noticed a lit firecracker wasn't on the list . . .Now that would have give a whole new meaning to "the rocket's red glare!"
                    Your wish is our command...

In classic understatement, it 'didn't go well for him'....

Oh and did you read all nine years'worth? No... much pleasure awaits...

Including
                    * 'embedded domino in penis to please the ladies'
                    * '7 year old male watching an alien give a rectal probe.Decided to try it for himself'.
                    * 'riding bicycle naked. lost balance,fell onto pole. Trauma to rectum'.
                    * '10" steak knife in vagina.'
                    * 'put bouncy ball in whilst masturbating. It got stuck'.
                    * 'attempted to get dildo that had become stuck in anus free-with letter opener'.

I'm all for interesting sexual kinks but some of these seemed doomed to failure before they started...
                    Last edited by Kit-Ginevra; 10-20-2019, 11:46 PM.
                    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

I am reminded of the story of how the angel came to be on top of the Christmas tree.
                      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                      X