Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dowelling, string, hot glue gun, and some picturehooks left by the previous owners of the house...

Shot the first, about a Mb in size.

Shot the second, and I'm definitely too lazy to shrink these...

Rapscallion

Comment

They look good, especially with the skull candle...
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Very PUrdy!!! Esp with the DP posters in honour guard!
        When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Sweet package, Raps! I also have one other thing to say...!!!!
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Haha. That is so cool! I didn't know that's what they were gonna do with all the little notices they collected.

I meant it then, and I mean it now. Thanks a bunch, Raps!
            I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

I've GOT to be let in on the next one!

Nice hangings, Raps.
              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

So start arranging it!!

Comment

Oooh ooh and if you're gonna go international don't forget meeeee!!
                  The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

That's soooooo cool. Can somebody ID the artists for me? I don't recognize all of them.

Dunno why, but I can't see the pictures of the hanging.
                    "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                    -Mira Furlan

Comment

Quoth Ghel View Post
                      That's soooooo cool. Can somebody ID the artists for me? I don't recognize all of them.

Dunno why, but I can't see the pictures of the hanging.
                      We put up some anti-leeching measures since we put those photos up.

Go here - http://www.devilspanties.com/forums/...?t=1188&page=4 and click on the links (bottom post at the moment). Should work from there.

Rapscallion

Comment

Working...
                      X