This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THAT smell!!

What does it mean when you go to throw away your paper plates & stuff into a chinese trash can & seconds later the over-powering stench of what smells like shit hits you like a brick? We had dinner at our local chinese place & after I had tossed out our trash did I notice the smell. I said to my significant other "OMG, did u just cut one??" She took a wiff & gave me this look----> And said "No!" We then figured out it was coming from the trash can. I have NEVER in my life smelled that kind of smell coming out of a trash can in a restaurant.

I'm not sure what you're referring to, but I notice when I bring Taco Bell home, even if I eat everything, later on, the whole kitchen area of my apartment just smells like nasty cheese.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Probably means they need to take the whole entire trash can out back and scrub it down inside and out. I'd bet they've had liners tear multiple times, and liquid ick stuff get into the actual can and just... fester.....

Hopefully you did bring the matter to the attention of the manager so they could see that it was taken care of?
      You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Maybe somebody changed their kid's diaper in the restaurant (gross, I know) and tossed it in there?
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
        X