Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just checked my boyfriend's Facebook profile for the first time in a while... His relationship status is not listed. At all. Add the fact that we haven't talked for 2.5 weeks and I'm wondering if he's given up on our long distance relationship.

There's a small possibility he took it off so he'd look more professional (for his band... The main reason he uses Facebook).

But with all the shit I went through with my ex I'm easily paranoid. I should just call him. But so many things make me hesitate.

*curls up in the corner with her stuffed bunny to sob herself to sleep*
    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• *hugs dragon wings very tightly* ah sweetie. I hope everything is alright.
      Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

• ****** sending tons of hugs and warm thoughts to those in need ******

Earlier today I was going to post about how horrible yesterday was for me. You know what...I'm over it. Today was much better, everything that happened is pretty much over and done with, and I have been through much, MUCH worse. I know so many of you have too.
        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Kara. I'm sorry to hear all that

Piggy went for her check-up yesterday, I think the vet was amazed she was still with us as she said all the research she did before the op painted a grim picture She had a big smile on her face when she saw piggy though
          She has to go to get her stitches out on Monday and for another check-up on Thurs to make sure she's putting the weight back on she lost. She is gaining weight, but so far she's still 100g under what the vet last saw her as so she wants to be double sure.

*leaves celebratory triple choc cookies & milkshakes over there...>*
          Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• There's no way in hell we can move this whole apartment in two weeks. Never gonna happen. So we're staying here at least until I finish classes; us receiving housing assistance does not seem to be dependent on a moving date (IIRC that would be illegal). All we had to tell them is that we are looking for a place.

I hope that's the case; it's the only thing we have in writing from them anyway.
            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• *offers huge squeezy hugs, tea, and plushies to everyone who needs them*
              "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

• Quoth Treasure View Post
                I am strong - I will get through this....
                and I am already taking baby steps towards moving on from him.... I made out like a horny teenager with a gentleman that was in town for a conference hosted by my company... we kept all other interactions professional, and he went back home on time.

I have already begun flirting with a couple of gents that by the time we both were aware of the feelings for each other, one or the other of us was in a relationship.... and now that is not the case....

unfortunately there is still a bunch of legal crap going on that i have to deal with, up to and including possibly having to change my cell phone number that i've had for over 6 years..... because i'm getting calls from random strangers telling me that the Ex loves me....
                Oh, but I don't care - I just want him to go away and stop stressing me out
                I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

• Go Treasure!

Boyfriend and I are ok. I called him and we talked for a while. He said if I called after 1pm he would definitely be outta class.

Fuck you ex for still fucking with me a year + since you broke up with me, and 8 months since I moved out and on. I hate you bitch! I hate you! You can't control me anymore!

Comment

• And so goes another day of self-loathing...
                    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• *hugs* From everything I've seen here, you are a terrific person so..
                      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Thanks...I truly appreciate that.

Comment

• Sometimes people just do not know how amazing they are. I always see the amazing in others, so I have to at least try to show them what I see.
                          Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• *hugs BeenThereDoneThat* You're awesome! Never forget that.

Comment

• Thanks dragon_wings *hugs back*

Comment

• Help! Every 30 seconds or so my mother is calling for me to help her. I had to move computers, and got her hooked back up to the internet. She had a ton of viruses I had to get rid of, including one that pretty much has disabled IE (everytime you try to shut down IE it locks it up)..so I had her use Chrome..because things are very slightly different on chrome..she seems to be unable to do anything. Lol. .

Yes, I managed to get rid of most of the viruses, but this one is being stubborn.

Comment

Working...
                                X