Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of car did you learn to drive in?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My mom's 1990 Honda Accord LX, real easy one to learn how to drive in. I've even driven SO's mom's car (2000 Nissan Altima) once. I would've driven his but he has limo grade on his car along with subwoofers and such too (1992 Honda Accord Wagon). My sisters also learned how to drive in that same Honda as me, but what was funny was that our poor dad had double time driving duty back around 2006 My middle sister got her first car (a 2005 Acura RSX coupe...which is manual btw) and since she didn't know how to drive stick shift, our dad had to drive the car out of the dealership lot for her and then teach her how to drive stick shift. Then there was our youngest sister who was learning how to drive for the first time,she now has a 2000 Mazda Protege.
    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

And I forgot to mention my '91 Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais. I owned my first car before I had my license. Sold that POS for the price I paid for it a year later despite it needing a new alternater (I think...it's been 7 years) because it had almost brand new (about a year old) tires that I had just put on it.
      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Working...
      X