This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help and Spyware Removal Ideas!

Somehow my new PC got spyware and I have tried removing it - any ideas? This is what I have: Click image for larger version

Name:	CSSPy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	14.2 KB
ID:	2033592

I can not see what is on the screen shot you posted so I sill take a stab in the dark. I am assuming that you have a "popup" that when mouse-overed pops up some sort of ad or a "keyword" is in some way highlighted or underlined and that a mouseover will popup some sort of weird ad.

First download Malwarebytes Free and run a threat scan. You may also want to run MBAM Anti-rootkit.

2d download or run a deep anti-virus scan. A good free on-line one is E-Set.

then maybe download and run ADWcleaner and/or Roguekiller from bleepingcomputer dot com.

If the problems still persist get on the forums at Bleepingcomputer dot com and ask for help. They seem to have a great team of very knowledgeable malware and virus fighters on staff and the service is free.

Yes they did help a couple of times.

If you are unable to download you may have to reset your browser security settings to allow downloads as some of the more sophisticated malware disables this.
    Last edited by Racket_Man; 01-14-2015, 04:52 AM.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
    X