This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not telling you this for my own entertainment

So I'm in the middle of a transaction with 1 nice customer when this SC interrupts to ask for change. I tell him we're not allowed. He repeats my statement back to me as a question. Then I tell him no one in the store is allowed. His immediate response is "Do you have a manager?" I reiterate the rule and he walks off to the front. He didn't outright call me a liar, but he did.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

That's when you ask, "You mean the manager who makes the rules that I just repeated to you but who's gonna break them for you anyway? No, we don't have a manager like that.."

Comment

I think one of my coworkers did give him change. Fine--it's on them.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I'm not here for your entertainment~!
        You don't really want to mess with me tonight.
        Just stop and take a second,
        My till is not your bank, alright?
        My Writing Blog -Updated 05/06/2013
        It's so I can get ideas out of my head, I decided to put it in a blog in case people are bored or are curious as to the (many) things in progress.

Comment

Quoth AmbrosiaWriter View Post
          I'm not here for your entertainment~!
          You don't really want to mess with me tonight.
          Just stop and take a second,
          My till is not your bank, alright?
          Dammit, now I have that song running through my head. Oh well, at least it's not Call Me Maybe...

Dammit.....

Comment

Where's that Wand of Polymorph when you need it? Rude person comes in, interrupts your dealing with a customer, and demands change? Right away - change him into a frog.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
              Where's that Wand of Polymorph when you need it? Rude person comes in, interrupts your dealing with a customer, and demands change? Right away - change him into a frog.
              Wabbajack!
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
              X