Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PIzza place says NO more crying or disruptive children.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PIzza place says NO more crying or disruptive children.

After receiving a few bad reviews on Yelp for loud crying or unsupervised children.

Grant Central Pizza askes parents to take it outside

complete with a blurb on its menu:
    “Dear all present and future patrons: GCP is proud of its reputation as a family restaurant, a title that we will work to keep. Unfortunately a number of our diners have posted unpleasant experiences because of crying and unsupervised children. To ensure that all diners have an enjoyable lunch or dinner with us we respectfully ask that parents tend to their crying tots outside.”
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Wish more restaurants would have this policy. I've been annoyed sometimes by having to complain about idiots who let their kids scream and run around restaurants; I feel for the waitstaff having to talk to them about it, but tbh I want to eat in peace, not have my eardrums shattered. People ought to know to take their crying kids outside without being told, but obviously some need to be told.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

This is a conversation that always devolves into a debate, so let's just cut to the chase and take it to Fratching now, please.

Comment

Working...
      X