Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little searching around found me a version of this not on Kotaku (don't read it myself), and all I have to say is - bloody right.

Comment

I just shared this on both my FB page and Twitter (yes, I'm Twittering now a bit.)

Don't know how else to spread the word. But we'll see how far we can share it.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
        Its about TIME. God, it drove me nuts how parents would assume bookstores/gamestores/etc were just like, free babysitting services.
        There are retailers that do this every single day. You just never hear about it because it never gets into the national and international news feeds.

When I worked at the Fantastically Awesome Old toy store in Chicago, arrests like these were a monthly, if not weekly occurrence.
        "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Never called the police on anyone; most people learned not to leave their kids in Pets after a couple of times cuz we'd do that thing of taking the kids to the manager's office and giving their parents a shock when they returned to find the kids gone. Then after letting them stew for a bit, they'd be told that the manager had them; finally, they'd get a public chewing out and told they'd be barred if they did it again. Never had anyone try it again after that.
          People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
          My DeviantArt.

Comment

Almost tempting to print a couple copies of the story, and drop 'em off at my local Gamestop...Or ask the manager to look the other way while I post them at the entrance

Comment

Working...
            X