This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bad and The Good

Holy hell, we've been busy at work. Do you know how they say, "When it rains, it pours"? Well, in the world of catastrophes, it effing floods. Between the hail and fires in CO, the severe wind storms in VA/DC and Illinois, the past three weeks have been...just awful. Not to mention, it's summer and that's the best time to get work done on your home. I've been getting 10 or more claims a day for the past two weeks
    Lordy. The bad part is that I'm trying to keep up. I'm not, but I'm trying. I have had so many of my payments denied by my manager, because I haven't had the time to triple check my notes like I can normally do. I'm banging my head on my desk as we speak. I'm flippy floppy with numbers and my manager's aware. I think I'm seriously starting to annoy him though

The good. I worked on the 4th of July. Not a big deal for me, because we didn't have any plans until the weekend, so it was just another Wednesday. We got a floating holiday and I thought that was the end of that. Apparently, we get some kind of bonus/recognition for working on the 4th. We're a company that's pro military, so that's probably why. I saw my manager signing cards for a couple people on our team that also worked on the 4th.

Woo! Extra monies!
Working...
X