This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marriage and Wedding jokes. Language

A little boy, at a wedding looks at his mom and says, "Mommy, why does the girl wear white?"

His mom replies, "The bride is in white because she's happy and this is the happiest day of her life."

The boy thinks about this, and then says, "Well then, why is the boy wearing black?"
    ---------------------------------------------

Two married men, Jim and Alec were having a beer after work. Jim says: "Have you ever said something when you meant to say something else?"

"How do you mean?" said Alec.

"Well, see the other day, instead of two tickets to Pittsburgh, I asked for two pickets to Titsberg"

"Yeah, I know what you mean," said Alec. "Last week I was having breakfast with my wife. I meant to say 'Pass me the Sugar.' But what came out was "You bitch, you've ruined my life!!!"
    -------------------------------------------

This is a Chelsea joke, a member on a Chelsea forum is getting married and we're ribbing him for it.

An angry wife met her husband, at the door. There was alcohol on his breath and lipstick on his cheek. "I assume," she snarled, "that there is a very good reason for you to come waltzing in at nearly six o'clock in the morning?"

"There is." he replied, "Chelsea's on Setanta in five minutes"
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.
Working...
X