This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
    Query...how this this old bitch get the water INTO her cart in the first place?
    And how was she going to get it in her car, or in the house?

SC
    "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Quoth Despina83 View Post
      A cashier at work was telling me about a lady who was buying one of those huge packs of water. Now this cashier has a cast on her arm, obviously has an injury, and told the woman that she was unable to lift it. Her response?

"Sure, make a 70 year old woman lift it! You lazy piece of shit!!"

The cashier burst into tears. Bitch demands a manager. Manager told the cashier to go on break. The last thing she heard as she left the lane was the bitch saying, "Your WORTHLESS cashier..."
      Umm, has she (the customer) ever heard of a bagger and/or stocker getting the pack of water for her? :P If she had given the cashier a fair chance I've no doubt she would've gladly gotten another teammate to help with the water if she couldn't pick it up herself.

Comment

Hello evil old bat, I'd like to introduce you to another bat. Mr. Slugger is from Kentucky - Louisville, to be precise.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

This is worse than what happened to me because my issue is invisible, but a cast should be a GIANT CLUE.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

What a bitch.

I have a bad back. It's not visible, and it's not obvious. I've had a grumpy SC bitch at me cuz I asked her to swipe her store card. I can't swipe customer's cards on the new machines, cuz in order to do so, I have to lean forward and reach down. Doing that several times a day results in a painful back, which I then have to walk home with. Bitch SC said, when I told her I had a bad back, "You can't have a bad back, you're too young!" I replied that I got my bad back by falling off a motorbike, which can happen at any age.

What was funny is that she swiped her card so furiously, it shot out of her hand and slid under one of the shelves. It took her ages to get it out afterwards.
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post

What was funny is that she swiped her card so furiously, it shot out of her hand and slid under one of the shelves. It took her ages to get it out afterwards.
              Karma in action, baby!

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
                "You can't have a bad back, you're too young!"
                My back is my major failing too; been that way for 24 years now, more than half my life. One of my favourite claims is that I've been a pensioner since before I could vote.
                This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
                I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

I've had a bad back since I was 6 years old. Some days I'm just fine and can do everything normally and some days I walk and hold my back like I'm 150 years old.

Comment

Quoth drjonah View Post
                    I've had a bad back since I was 6 years old. Some days I'm just fine and can do everything normally and some days I walk and hold my back like I'm 150 years old.
                    Do that now . . . and I have issues with both ends of my spinal cord (cervical region has 2 bone spurs and a slightly herniated disc, which the lumbar region has spinal stenosis and several herniated discs along w/slight deterioration of the last two vertebrae of my spine) and I have days where I'm walking fine and a bit later I'm hobbling b/c my right hip wants to be stubborn (damn sciatica on top of everything else.) And I just turned 45 (yet if I hear one more person call me Young Lady, I'm going postal )

All I can say on the matter is if I'm able to lift it, I'll do so but if not, it's either get me some help or it's gonna sit there.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth registerrodeo View Post
                      When I went into work with the dr's papers after seeing an ortho dr 2 days after I fell, a co-irker said "Oh, there is nothing wrong with her, she is just faking it so I have to do all the work."
                      I have mixed feelings about that "hostile work environment" complaint because I have seen it abused before, but you know, it seems to me that this incident with your co-irker might warrant such a complaint./not a lawyer (just a cat herder)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                        And I just turned 45 (yet if I hear one more person call me Young Lady, I'm going postal )
                        I'm 45 too, and I'd rather be called "young lady" than "grandma", which has happened. (Especially since my only child is only 12, so I'd better not be a grandma yet! )

But yeah, it's silly and ignorant to think someone is too young to have skeletal problems; they can happen at any age. One of my high school classmates had arthritis. Nasty falls leading to screwed-up joints can happen even to little children. I've had knee problems since I was a toddler, neck problems since ten and wrist problems since my mid-twenties. So to the naysayers!
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                        X