Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Likely has mental problems or off required meds. Individuals like this may be harmless, but should still be handled with caution. Years ago had a mentally ill regular who was very annoying but harmless. Well, harmless until there was a serious incident.

She shopped the store once or twice a month. She'd place large hand-made signs all around her shopping cart with messages like "CIA is trying to poison me," and "FBI is controlling my thoughts." She spoke to herself, constantly grunted loudly, and dragged one foot.

We tolerated her in the store for years. One day a clerk said he saw a gun under her car seat. A few months later, she was involved in a dispute in the parking lot with another driver. She drove off, with the other driver clinging to her car hood. When the police went to her home, she answered the door with the gun in her hand.

Never saw her again. Another clerk told me that the woman's daughter had been in and mentioned that her mom was now on medication, completely normal, and said we would not recognize her.

Comment

Quoth SixFortyK View Post
      When the police went to her home, she answered the door with the gun in her hand.

Never saw her again. Another clerk told me that the woman's daughter had been in and mentioned that her mom was now on medication, completely normal, and said we would not recognize her.

Props to the cops. In many areas, that's a good way to suicide by cop.
      Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Working...
      X