This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snobby Customer

Today at work in the supermarket I was serving a customer and after the transaction goes through he suddenly gives me more coins, his arrangement doesn't make sense and as soon as I say I didn't understand what he was trying to do he sneers and says "That's it just do what the machine tells you" I guess he doesn't know that I'm studying my FCA exams to a level 6 degree but even if I wasn't who is he to say that? Oh and he also complained about the price increase of our basil as if it was my fault...

Maybe he was talking out loud to himself, not you..

Comment

Quoth tom8907 View Post
      Oh and he also complained about the price increase of our basil as if it was my fault...
      But it's obvious that something was Fawlty about the Basil.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Sounds like he was one of those assholes who hand cashiers random change "just to make them count it instead of reading the screen" or something. Also, complaining about price increases? Shut the fuck up and get a life, SC!
        "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

It actually sounds to me like he was trying to quick-change scam you. When you didn't bite, he got dismissive so as to cover up his own nervousness.
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
          Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
          "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
          X