Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I opened the C-Store at 5:30AM. Shockingly, only had one drunk person in the store. I'm fairly certain the guy won't remember being there, on account of how stupidly drunk he was. No, he didn't try buying anymore alcohol, thank whatever deity exists. Other than that, it was a pretty slow day, just busy in spurts, and picked up later in the morning.
    "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

My shop is closed NYE, but indie shoot a nightclub over NYE, so I guess you could call that work

Comment

Al works in a factory...he hasn't been to work since before Christmas, and won't be back until after the sixth.

They were going to work them on a couple days after Christmas, but figured two days probably wasn't worth it in the end.
        My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

I had to work at my PT job. but only from 10-3. We opened at 10, had not one customer for the first hour, and very few the next two. 1-2:30 it picked up some. but then slowed down. I left, so I don't know how the rest of the day went (closed at 5). Manager did say on NYE when we alos closed at 5, people were pulling on the door well after closing. Really? if you don't have your NYE outfit by now, you are probably SOL.

Comment

Being in the banking world, I got the day off and got paid for it. But now I'm paying for it since eveyone is calling today.
            "My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is." - Ellen DeGeneres

Comment

Working...
            X