Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Even I don't know that one." He looks around the spacious room. "So what am I supposed to be doing here?"
    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

Small start and blink at that reveal, but she's too polite to call anything out on it. Hands the milk to the feline. "Um...so, I was wondering what's all of this about? Really."
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Rob

Johnny looks at you. "It is quite simple. We are forming a special task force to handle mutants, paranormal, and supernatural problems that arise. We are recruiting people who have shown special powers..and you are such a person. What do you think?"

Kate.

"You've noticed the unease that people are developing to mutants I assume? It is not made any better by the rogues that use their abilities to steal, harm others, frighten others, and the like. We are forming a special task force that will be authorized to stop rogue mutants, and handle things that others might not be able to." Answers Alex.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

"Oh." Pauses as she digests this and sniffles a little. She's put some space between herself and the feline after giving her the milk. "I don't think I'd really be able to help you there."

((Figure even though they're wereleopards she'd still have a mild reaction))
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Kate

Alex lowers his eyes. "You might be right, but I will be honest with you. Your..ability might be the one that is the most useful of all. You will be able to read the people in the situations. Some might be doing bad things out of fear..and we really need to know that. You could possibly stop a lot of pain. I would like you to reconsider."
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

"I...I don't know. I mean, you said it was dangerous, right? I only know basic self-defense and really hate fighting in general." Another small sniffle.
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

"What do I get out of it, exactly? I mean, beyond the usual goodness of my heart stuff. I can't exactly hold most jobs anymore, so if you people are willing to help on that front or help me work out a way to keep my own abilities under control enough to use a computer again, I think I'm in."

Comment

Alex nodded "It will be dangerous, I won't lie..but you won't be on your own. You will have people who's job it would be to keep you safe. You would be helping a lot of people."

Comment

Rob

Johnny nods. "Well I am only good at the software side, so we need somebody with your skills, and you will be compensated for your time of course. I'm not sure about the control of your abilities, but if anybody can help it will be Alex. Dude has been around longer then you can probably imagine. When he returns..he'll be able to tell you what he might be able to do to help."

Comment

"If I said yes and joined, but it ends up being too much, could I stop? It's not like, I say yes and am stuck for life, is it?"
                      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

"In that case... count me in. Though can I ask where we are? I'd kind of like to figure out how long it would take me to fly back home if I need to."

Comment

Kate

Alexis smiles, and you feel amusement from her also. "No, we put you in a collar and it shocks you if you don't do as we say." she laughs. "We are not going to kidnap you, if you say you want to leave, you can leave. No harm no foul.'

Rob

"An island in the middle of the Pacific ocean. If you want to go where just ask me or one of the cats. We can get you there for free, and a LOT faster."

Comment

Kate flushes, acutely embarrassed. "Sorry...but this all seems like a bad Syfy film, you know?"
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Augusta

You are walking home from somewhere, and come upon a very odd sight. A large group of people gathered around two people. The group looks like it might turn violent.

"We don't want your kind here!" shouts one and pushes a young looking blond female with blue eyes. She doesn't say anything, just holds her shoulder.

Next to her is a rather..large individual. Standing about 8 foot tall, very muscular.
                              "You no hurt Jenny..."

The other guy responds "It talks!!! For a minute I thought both of you were mute!" he pushes the girl again "Go away...we don't want you here!"

"YOU NO HURT JENNY." the big guy looks like he might start to get violent. You are not sure what is going on, but you think that would be a bad thing.

Comment

"I will for the time being. Mainly cause I'm guessing it'd be about two days for me to get back on my own as it stands. Still, it's something I'd like to be able to handle myself eventually."

Comment

Working...
                                X