X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Lachrymose View Post
    Tea. Earl Grey. Scrambled.
    Make it so, Number One.
    Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Quoth Lace Neil Singer View Post
      Tea that tastes of eggs? O_o Then again, I don't drink tea (apparently, very unusual for an English person) so all tea might taste eggy for all I know.
      I know mine doesn't, even if its not fresh, I know this because if anything remotely smells like or tastes like (cooked) egg, i get the urge to hurl, I can have stuff that has eggs in it, but if i get the taste of them (like in a cake fresh out of the oven, you can really taste the egg in that, at least i can, andyet, i can happily eat cake batter till the cows come home, or I'm sick from overeating )
      I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth Lachrymose View Post
        Tea. Earl Grey. Scrambled.
        Quoth Syriilord View Post
        Make it so, Number One.
        But Cap'n, the last antimatter needle is bent, and we're out of Dilithium thread.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
          My guess is that the SC thought she got a $5 and 3 $1s.
          Quoth Syriilord View Post
          wondering if I was crazy for apparently being the only one who thought this might have been the case.
          And apparently my reading skills weren't too sharp that morning either - SC is quoted as saying "a twenty." That's what I get for tryin' to get inside some customer logic. Which I even warn people not to do!

And still love Gaki's response: "The same ten and three ones you still have in your hand."

Comment

Quoth sms001 View Post
            And apparently my reading skills weren't too sharp that morning either - SC is quoted as saying "a twenty." That's what I get for tryin' to get inside some customer logic. Which I even warn people not to do!

And still love Gaki's response: "The same ten and three ones you still have in your hand."
            either that or he was trying to scam you out of most of the sale by pretending you still owed him money

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
              But Cap'n, the last antimatter needle is bent, and we're out of Dilithium thread.
              Well then, make it crochet.
              Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
              X