This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
    This calls for a polite but flat reminder that if he has a problem with the state of parking law in the town, he should vote accordingly next month.
    As well as breaking out the

Geez, what a nimrod . . . but then that's probably an insult to nimrods everywhere.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
      Well, the response was fairly anticlimactic, Prof. Entitled wrote us back to let us know he was still very unhappy with the current state of parking law in this town and he hopes we're happy that we're driving business away from downtown merchants by making it impossible for customers to park and not get towed.....
      Something else that occurred...

According to Professor Head-Up-His-Ass, you're making it impossible for customers to park and not get towed, thus forcing them to pay Friendly Neighborhood Towing to get their cars back, thus giving Friendly Neighborhood Towing a profit in some way.

Yes, how dare a business try to make money. You fiends.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

2gigch1 waves at Argabarga from the Hampton Inn off Waddle Road after having eaten way too much food at the Tavern downtown an hour ago.

Nice town. Too bad we're outta here after 7 tomorrow when they are done locking up the bad guy forever...
        "Announcing your intentions is a good way to hear God laugh." Al Swearingen (Deadwood)

Comment

Well, the response was fairly anticlimactic, Prof. Entitled wrote us back to let us know he was still very unhappy with the current state of parking law in this town and he hopes we're happy that we're driving business away from downtown merchants by making it impossible for customers to park and not get towed.....
          Impossible for customers to park and not get towed in private lots.

I am no expert on the parking laws in Argabarga's area, but I am pretty damn sure that no matter what the laws, are owners of private property are still free to tow people off of their lots if those people are not authorized by the owner to park there.

In other words, idiots like the Professor who feels he should be able to park anywhere.

Hey, Prof, news flash: you can't.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
          Still A Customer."

Comment

Well, the response was fairly anticlimactic, Prof. Entitled wrote us back to let us know he was still very unhappy with the current state of parking law in this town and he hopes we're happy that we're driving business away from downtown merchants by making it impossible for customers to park illegally and not get towed.....
            Fixed it.

Comment

Quoth 2gigch1 View Post
              2gigch1 waves at Argabarga from the Hampton Inn off Waddle Road after having eaten way too much food at the Tavern downtown an hour ago.

Nice town. Too bad we're outta here after 7 tomorrow when they are done locking up the bad guy forever...
              You have my permission to take one of our signs from there I've grown quite accustomed to the place myself If you were at the tavern, did you at least see the pig statues?

And to some people, all the signs in the world don't matter, because they're too IMPORTANT for the signs.... and surely nobody would think of having to tell THEM what they can and can't do, they're perfect! So there's no reason to encumber them with rules when we can always safely assume they're in the right!
              - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

... he hopes we're happy that we're driving business away from downtown merchants by making it impossible for customers to park and not get towed.....
                Except that he is not a customer of where he is parking.
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

So this means his personal slot at the Uni is open to everyone too, right? I mean you wouldn't want to drive paying students away from the university right?

bet he'd complain in a heartbeat if he couldn't park in the teacher spots because of students.

Comment

You have my permission to take one of our signs from there I've grown quite accustomed to the place myself If you were at the tavern, did you at least see the pig statues?
                    No thievery from me. All you can eat side dishes? I was still stuffed 12 hours later!

Nice visit. I hope the troubles of State College can fade away now...
                    "Announcing your intentions is a good way to hear God laugh." Al Swearingen (Deadwood)

Comment

Working...
                    X