This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any toppers?

Can any of our past or present food delivery people top these stories?

http://distractify.com/food/2016/02/...r-orders-pizza

I know, the link focused on pizza, I felt a bit more inclusive.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

God, I need to get my mind out of the gutter. I saw the thread title and...well, didn't associate it with food delivery...
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Most of my bizarre stories I have posted here on CS

#1 once in a million year thing

#3 yeah that happens enough

#4 too many old lady bits, tube socks and hanging fruit but a few nice underwear models over the years

#6 I guess most of the drivers in my area are pretty mellow as that has not happened to anyone in my area

#10 I know I have posted something similar with a pantyhose fetish guy and one partial trans person

#14 I posted called Peek-a-Boo Boobies

Other than that do this job long enough and after a while not much sticks out anymore.
      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

#6 sort of happened to me as a customer. Last week we got a major snow storm. I was trying to find a place at work to get food. I made an order online for pizza, but since I got no confirmation email, I assumed they were closed because of the weather.

Meanwhile the Orangewasp's next door was open, took my order, and I went to pick it up. I got back and the pizza guy was waiting for me. Oops. I paid for that order, tipped what I usually do and parted ways.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
          God, I need to get my mind out of the gutter. I saw the thread title and...well, didn't associate it with food delivery...
          You're not the only one whose mind went there...

Comment

#6 I pranked an member of my shit list by ordering in his name and addy for about a dozen different takeouts. Yes that was sucky on my part.
            to the delivery people in the middle of this nonsense.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

yeah all my good stories are here on CS including the lady who wanted to kill me for taking her order.

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
                yeah all my good stories are here on CS including the lady who wanted to kill me for taking her order.

Link, please?
                "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

hmmmm i cant find it it was long ago.

Basic story is as thus

I was working a after close until late night worker logs on shift. Literally my replacement was counting a drawer before taking over for me so i can count my drawer and go home.

Lady comes up to drive through. She makes a basic late night order and pauses. I ask if there will be anything else. She says no. I give her the total and start getting her drinks. Suddenly I hear yelling in my ears.

Its the lady again screaming that she isnt done! I sigh to myself, I apologize and add to her order give the new total and finish up their drinks. My replacement heard all of this and came in with her drawer. I ask her to take It while I finish bagging her order because im exhausted and don't want to deal with this lady. My grill cook was confused about all this as he didn't speak english and had no idea why I was swapping over people for this order.

Lady pulls out and starts screaming at my replacement about being cut off before she was done. My replacement shuts her down saying she didn't take her order but she did hear it and she said she was done when asked only to decide she wasn't. At this time I have the food which she hands out after asking if she wants any sauce and the lady says no.

We close and lock the window after handing her the food and she drives away, and I go about switching out the drawers and emptying my 20s drop. I also place an order with my replacement so I can have some dinner when I'm done counting. I'm just heading back when we start hearing banging on the window. We look over and see the lady is back and is shaking and banging on the window and screaming.

My replacement walks over and yells through the window that if she doesn't calm down she can't open the window. The woman screams more and starts trying the break the window and cursing us out. My replacement says fuck this and tells her she is now trespassing and if she doesn't leave we will call the cops. The woman screams like a feral animal and throws her drink at the window and speeds off. We think crazy lady is gone so i run in the back to count down my drawer and clock out.

I grab my food and start walking to the front door with my replacement (we weren't suppose to leave by the backdoor at night because it was prone to being stuck open and it was safer to have someone walk us out the front). half way between the counter and the door we hear a crash. At the front door is the woman again screaming again that she is going to kill me, pointing to me for some reason and picks up a rock and starts slamming it into the door.

Amazingly she doesn't aim for the glass but the door handle so she doesn't get in. We scamper behind the counter, replacement calls 911 and I call the manager after yelling at the lady at the door screaming the want to murder me that the cops are on the way. She keeps screaming and slamming a rock into the door handle for like 2 more minutes, grab her bag of food, throws it at the door, runs back into car and speeds away. 10 minutes latter the cops show up, take our statements and stick around to watch me walk home.

Next day I talk to my manager about the event. Amazingly the woman called that morning to scream at the manager. After the manager threaten her with the police again she hung up and the manager let the cops know. Why did she want to murder me? She apparently decided she did want sweet and sour sauce after all and was displeased that we didn't give her any when she told she didn't want any.

yep someone wanted to murder me for an ounce and half of sauce.

Comment

That's scary! I hope that woman was eventually caught and jailed. Odds are she was doing similar things at other restaurants. She has no business being out in public if she can't behave like a civilized human being.
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                    X