This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sues because he's crazy

I used to work with the poor guy targeted here. Hope this gets thrown out immediately. What a nutjob.

https://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/rel...insurance-god/
    Life's too short to drink cheap beer

payable in gold or silver?
    Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
    Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA.... Oh crap lol.

I was Born in CDA and my Parents met In Athol at the only Bar/post office/store/gas station for 30 miles.

I don't know who that guy is, doesn't ring any bells but at 79 and running that kind of nut lawsuit the State should put him in a mental hospital for evaluation.

I haven't been back there in a very very long time. Most of our Crazy's were transplants from CA anyways. Best of luck to the poor guy being sued.

Comment

Why would he not accept government authority over his actions, but will accept government judgement over his grievance?

Crazy and illogical
        Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

Hope this isn't frackking:

That's the general insanity of that "Movement" If the court finds in their favor they abide by it, if it finds against them then they refuse to respond or respond in such a way as to say they do not have to obey because they follow other laws.

Its a mental illness as far as I can see. I think people that pull this kind of general nuttery need to have a good long stay in a rubber room

"Nice young men in there clean white coats and their coming to take me away ha ha"...

(Points for the reference lol)

This guy is start raving mad to demand 6.7 Mill in Gold and Sliver or indentured servitude let alone of a government employee.

Comment

"reported the Cour D’Alene Press."

That explains everything.
            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Crai View Post

"Nice young men in there clean white coats and their coming to take me away ha ha"...

(Points for the reference lol)
              They're Coming To Take Me Away Ha-Ha by Napoleon XIV

Comment

I looked this story up again still nothing new being reported by anyone.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                  "reported the Cour D’Alene Press."

That explains everything.
                  Not familiar with them, but I assume they're known for fake "news" stories. Are they fake as in The Onion, or fake as in the National Enquirer?
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

No the CDA Press is a local news paper in CDA ID. I was born there.

CDA had a large influx of the fringe groups in the early 90's, and one of them was the sovereign nutters. This is where the Ruby Ridge stand off happened. (I lived there for that one too)

I can really see this happening.

Comment

It will be interesting to see how the plaintiff reacts if and when the case is dismissed as frivolous and without merit.
                      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

They will sue the judge for violating their rights.

Comment

Sooo....this guy isa Old Testament only then? Because I'd hate (read: love) to see his reaction to the parts of the New Testament that flat out COMMAND believers to obey the secular government (Romans 13 comes to mind, what with the "let every person be subject to the governing authorities" and such teachings). As a Bible College grad I love pulling that one out whenever someone says they aren't going to pay taxes, obey road laws or what have you because "God told me not to."
                          "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Working...
                          X