Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really hope this girl isn't this dumb...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A watched a couple of her other videos. Inconceivable!
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
      Are you claiming she had no parents?
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
        Holy. F*ckin'. Hell.

"Because the letters are pretty..."

"Americanish"

Riiiight.

And does anybody else think her eyes don't match? How many times was this girl dropped on her head??

The look on that guy's face, though...
        Alaskinish, British, Canadianish? ChingChangChong?

Holy shit, talk about Idiocracy being a documentary....
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
          Quoth dalesys View Post
          Are you claiming she had no parents?
          I'm hoping this means she won't be contributing to the gene pool.
          "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
            Alaskinish, British, Canadianish? ChingChangChong?

Holy shit, talk about Idiocracy being a documentary....
            Actually, I just watched a Cracked vid that explained why Idiocracy could be a utopia. I found myself agreeing with a lot of the points made!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OmZOZjHjT5E
            "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

I sincerely hope the video is just a spoof. It gave me a headache just trying to figure out her...well, I'd call them thought patterns, but those require actual thought.
              Quoth greek_jester View Post
              Actually, I just watched a Cracked vid that explained why Idiocracy could be a utopia.
              "Ignorance is Bliss", right? The girl in the video is obviously an expert in that matter...
              Last edited by XCashier; 01-31-2016, 09:06 PM. Reason: correcting grammar
              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
              My LiveJournal
              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth KuariKaydrith View Post
                I seem to recall reading somewhere that the video was just an elaborate prank, but I know there are people out there who are just as stunned.
                I think you're right. This and other videos like it have to be jokes. Nobody could be that dumb.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                  "Ignorance is Bliss", right? The girl in the video is obviously an expert in that matter...
                  Nope. More that there was a coloured guy as president and no-one gave a shit he was coloured, the same for the female secretary of state, and everyone is given an IQ test and the smartest person is automatically made president with the slightly dimmer working directly for them.
                  "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
                    According to the girl in the video (HS age, and old enough to know better), there are only "five languages" spoken -- in the entire world.
                    English, French, German, Russian, Japanese, Spanish, Cantonese, Mandarin Chinese, Polish, Portugese - off the top of my head, I got more than that.

Quoth mjr View Post
                    Americans "don't have an accent"
                    Get someone from Brooklyn, another from New Jersey, a Texan, someone from the Midwest, and someone from Alabama together, and then tell me that Americans don't have an accent.
                    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                      Get someone from Brooklyn, another from New Jersey, a Texan, someone from the Midwest, and someone from Alabama together, and then tell me that Americans don't have an accent.
                      And do not forget a Yooper who will make all but those from deep in the swamps sound "normal"
                      I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                      -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth smfrazier View Post
                        I think you're right. This and other videos like it have to be jokes. Nobody could be that dumb.
                        Yes.

Yes, they can.

Don't ever assume somebody can't be that dumb, because they can and WILL provide evidence. Not to prove you wrong. But just because that's what they do.
                        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                          Basically, to someone from another region/country, you always have an accent.

I mean, I have what I call a "standard American non-accent." It's not that I don't have an accent. I just have the one you hear most often in movies when someone's supposed to be American and isn't using a notably region-specific one. We recently moved to the south, and when I got talking accents and moving with someone, they said, "Yeah, I can tell you aren't from around here. You've got an accent." I laughed.
                          "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                          - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

I grew up on the US west coast and still live there, just one state south of my original. I've had people seriously think I was Canadian or British based on my "accent". I haven't spent any significant time around people from either place to pick up the accent, either.
                            "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
                              I grew up on the US west coast and still live there, just one state south of my original. I've had people seriously think I was Canadian or British based on my "accent". I haven't spent any significant time around people from either place to pick up the accent, either.
                              My Mom grew up in northern Indiana. (Like juuuust south of the border with Michigan.) And yet when we were moving from Texas to Virginia, one of the movers was able to peg my Mom as being from northwestern Pennsylvania.

My Mom was BORN there, but moved to Indiana when she was 3.

As long as we're talking accents... have a quiz.
                              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                                As long as we're talking accents... have a quiz.
                                I've done that one before. I remember the map jumping all over the place regarding my dialect. I also remember that being the first place both my husband (Texan) and I (New Yorker) had ever encountered the phrase, "The devil is beating his wife." It's interesting seeing the little map's coverage for each term, as it'll mark my home region as "least similar" for quite a few words that I heard all over the place growing up.

According to this go-through of the quiz, my dialect is most similar to SLC and two cities in southern California.
                                Last edited by Kogarashi; 02-02-2016, 12:44 AM.
                                "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                                - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Working...
                                X