X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They Don't Stop at Faking Permits....

https://www.facebook.com/17960476213...495064/?type=3

I'm well acquainted with handiwork like this, but, even I'm amazed she thought it would pass muster....
    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

What's sad is the comments who are going into the "bad gubmintttt stealing your money because they're thieves, this ruined her life and it wasn't that serious!!!" people...ugh.
    Last edited by Tama; 03-03-2016, 11:11 PM.
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Looks like they're going to be making more license plates - only this time they'll be the real McCoy.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Now THAT deserves a "Like" button....

Comment

I was gonna post that but you beat me to it!
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Ya gotta give her points for having balls though.

You REALLY thought this would work? REALLY???? <throws up hands in despair, but then remembers that these are the same type of people who come to my pharmacy with their forged prescriptions> Two of whom got arrested on Monday YAYYYYYYY

Comment

It's actually not the first cardboard license plate I've heard of, but the first guy just took a black marker and wrote numbers on a piece of plain brown cardboard - not very imaginative!
              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Yeah, at least this woman took the time to dye it and make it the right color. Maybe if the cop or tow guy was drunk, but...otherwise, it wasn't fooling anyone.
                My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

I've seen a few homemade plates on heavy trucks (usually the trailer plate). Generally they were a plain "magic marker" job, usually with the words "lost plate" on them. My guess is that since (at least in the U.S.) trucks can be away from their base for months at a time, they're waiting until they get home to get a new plate, rather than parking at a truck stop until they can get one overnighted.
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Here's a registration sticker...you'd think the perp would be smart enough to make the rest of it the right color.

https://www.facebook.com/22743286607...141079/?type=3
                    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Welcome to MY world, infested by MY kind of perps who DO think that will work....

Comment

My great-aunt got past an inspection sticker check with her granddaughter's strawberry ice cream cone...

(The stickers were then in the lower left corner (drivers side) and happened to be pink, so... you cone is donated to a good cause!
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

My Dad unwisely forged a state inspection sticker once, what can I say, he was at that age where his crotchety old man instincts were taking over "I got one LAST year, I don't NEED another! The guvment can get off my back!"

Fortunately, the truck died for good shortly thereafter before anyone noticed, and Mom forced him to by a nice shiny new one that passes legit inspection....

Comment

Apparently, this managed to 'pass muster' in Maine back in the early '90s:

Guessing nobody in law enforcement got a very good look at it.........
                            Goofy music!
                            Old tech junk!

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
                              Here's a registration sticker...you'd think the perp would be smart enough to make the rest of it the right color.

https://www.facebook.com/22743286607...141079/?type=3
                              I love the police departments comments. They would fit in well here.
                              I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Working...
                              X