X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth mjr View Post
    We're gonna do it!
    On your mark, get set, and go now...
    Hey, wait a minute? What are we doing? We've got backstage passes to Alice Cooper!
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Unrelated, but just as funny: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGcQCtFlENA Maybe you have to be drunk to pronounce them?
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Hmph. How did New Orleans not make the list?

Semi-related: Some group has been rating "best party schools" for ages and ages now...and alcohol consumption is, I'm sure, a major factor in that, whether official or not. Some years back, the fine folks at LSU had "won" this dubious honor for so many years in a row that they actually requested that they be removed from contention in the future
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Not surprising considering you have the 17th largest brewery in the nation, and it only distributes in Wisconsin, and they say they can hardly keep up with Wisconsin demand.

Of, course some of is people like me sneaking across the border and smuggling some back across, which I'm doing tomorrow. I want me some Bubbler, and a bomber, or 2 of the fruit beers.
          Last edited by Victory Sabre; 06-11-2016, 07:08 PM.
          "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Working...
          X