This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why hello there!

I have been lurking these boards forever. Pre-hack, before I even had a job. Now I do have a job and a decent story to tell! I work at movie theater, mostly behind concessions. If it wasn't for the managers and people that work there, I would quit. The job sucks but the people are fun.

Briefly about myself, I'm 16 and I like to draw.

I look forward to posting my first story!
    "Reverse racism" lol

Hi Miffed!

I like your user name. I know I've definitely felt that way before.

There are plenty of other teenagers here so you should fit right in. (I myself am an old fogey, but oh well. Can't have everything.) There are also plenty of theatre workers, and they have told some doozies here, so I look forward to your stories. Post away!

Also, there are art and literary forums at the bottom of the page, so feel free to drop in there and post some of your drawings.

Welcome to CS!
    Because as we all know, on the Internet all men are men, all women are men and all children are FBI agents.

Comment

Evening Miffed!

Glad you can join us, look forward to hearing some of your stories.

Stay Safe
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Hey, I was just reading your post in Sucky Customers. Which reminded me I was Hello-ing everyone last night and stopped midway so I wouldn't totally fill the new post search with hellos...so thanks and !
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
        X