This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzz Buzz

Hi everyone. My name's Anna and I've been a... oh wait! Sorry! Wrong meeting!

Ahem. Yes, I am Anna but everyone calls me Hiero (short for Hierophantria). I'm a small business owner, running an apiary (bee keeping) and selling honey with my father. This is my second year doing this. Prior to this I worked at a local hardware store, Office Depot, a local radio station for three years and a couple of now defunct cafes.

I'm pretty much a geek who spends her non-working hours reading books & webcomics, writing, taking photos and discussing weapons of mass destruction with her father. I've been online longer than I can remember but it's rare that I leave many traces. Currently I can be found at Vuzzi & my blog, Euphonious Tumult.

So.. um... Hi!

Ooh, someone else who enjoys discussions on weapons of mass destruction? I think I've found my new best friend!

Interesting variety of jobs. Sounds like we are going to have some more good stories. Welcome to Customers Suck!
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Hey there, Hiero.
      So sorry I didn't stop in sooner to say to CS.

I hope we'll see you back on the boards again soon.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Working...
      X