This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are going to smuggle drugs...

...don't have a vanity plate on your vehicle with the word "SMUGGLER" on it!

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/artic...ts-3418846.php
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

I don't think we need to ask what they were smoking when they decided to do that.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

How did the state DMV allow that plate? Wisconsin has a long list of forbidden vanity plates, and you have to explain the meaning of what you want on yours.
      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
        How did the state DMV allow that plate? Wisconsin has a long list of forbidden vanity plates, and you have to explain the meaning of what you want on yours.
        Apparently, the vehicle belonged to the owner of the Smuggler's Inn, which is a B&B right on the border. (In some of the rooms, they even provide night-vision goggles so you can watch BP bust people trying to sneak across at night! No, really, they do!)

It sounds like perhaps they were picking up a guest (the one with the drugs) from town. I know they do shuttle people to and from town periodically. Since they weren't charged, it seems they didn't know what their passenger was transporting. I doubt it, given their relationship with BP.
        Last edited by bhskittykatt; 03-26-2012, 08:14 PM.
        Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Working...
        X