This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vigilante Fail

Apparently someone called the cops last night reporting someone setting off a flare - which wasn't falling from the sky.

Turned out the 'flare' was in fact the planet Venus

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/s...-1226312935439
    the end of an era is not the completion of a destiny. Momentum comes when we believe the best for the future, we keep speaking life into the future, and we commit to the future - Brian Houston

People are getting dumber...just when I think we have hit the lowest point of stupid there is..somebody brings out an atomic bomb to dig the hole deeper.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Well, love, you know what Einstein said - 'Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe.'
      Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

When your right, your right, and Einstein was definitely right about that. *sighs*
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Oh help! Somebody help! It's the planet, Venus! She's come to give us love. Oh help! Help!
          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Working...
          X