Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My poor manager thinks the car accident is her fault!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My poor manager thinks the car accident is her fault!

Well, me and swing shift guy wanted to see our manager, so we went to new store to see her. We're at it, and about to pull into the store, (We have to wait til the traffic slows down). Swing guy is driving cause I don't know how too.

He has a very messy car, like .... well.. bad. But I saw stuff going past my head, (In the car), and I'm like what the....? Then it I saw the dash coming at me, but my belt stopped me, and the car urching forward. Some guy in a lexus slammed into us from behind. We managed to pull into a side street across from the store, as peopled looked on and asked if we're ok, (Ignoring the guy in lexus). The guy pulls up in front of us, and starts to preach to swing guy about how to drive. I told them I be at store, and raced to the store. I told helen we just got in a wreck, but here are some flowers from mom, me and Harvey.

She thinks that since the guy in my http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=14075 thread threaten her, she's brought nothing but bad luck. If she wasn't at the store, we wouldn't have visited her, and thus no car accidnet. Of course me and swing guy set her straight on that.

But the main thing is, area and distract manger came in. It's offical. Starting friday we go to hell store, and my mananger is almost in tears on it.

It's not really that bad, all the customers so far that i saw were nice. It just a clutterered dirty store, but we can fix that.

EDIT: They are all changing crew, and also, she did the cig count, and came up two cartons short, and somehow they are already short 50 bucks for the month in cash. Thankfully it's our crew coming so it should be all good next month
    Last edited by Plaidman; 07-16-2007, 06:39 PM.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

I'm like what the....?
    That was pretty much my reaction when that happened to me...but my car went away on a flatbed after that (or maybe they towed it backwards since the front tires were still intact; I don't know...I was in the emergency room).
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
    X