Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I didn't into the full exchange. He was screaming his Birthday over and over and spitting everywhere. He was banging his fits and threatening the cashier and her SV. He was VERY strung out and becoming more violent. I've worked retail my whole life so I understand what cashier's go through...especially now with all the new stuff to ID. I was pulling the stun gun out which is disguised as a cell phone. He thought I was calling the police and jumped in my face screaming to call, then I pushed the button. It arcs electricity between 2 prongs. It's completely legal to carry anywhere. (in Ga, but schools) My whole family has stun guns. My other one looks like a perfume bottle. Sorry for the confusion...but DAMN that was FUN!!!!

Comment

Damn, I was looking for something to replace my second cell phone. Don't really want two expensive phones, but a combination cell phone/stun gun would have been two good to pass up!

Comment

Just be careful what buttons you press with your cheek when talking .

Comment

Quoth MickiGa1 View Post
          ... It arcs electricity between 2 prongs...
          Gives a whole 'nother meaning to the old folk song phrase "... we are climbing Jacob's Ladder ..."
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
          X