Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

couples and crazies and creepers, oh my! (Lupo's Shopping Shenanigans pt 11 million)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So since Lupo now has a Guard Gargoyle, I don't get a relocation fund and to relocate? Ah well, still trapped in Ohio for now I guess.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Wow...creeper dude...just

May I take this opportunity to say that I can't do my ...intimates... shopping at Targets around here? I swear they don't have ANYTHING larger than 36C.

Wal-Mart's getting to go that route, too and I can't afford to do all my bra shopping from Frederick's of Hollywood.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post

May I take this opportunity to say that I can't do my ...intimates... shopping at Targets around here? I swear they don't have ANYTHING larger than 36C.

Wal-Mart's getting to go that route, too and I can't afford to do all my bra shopping from Frederick's of Hollywood.
        One reason I like J.C. Penney. They still have some larger sizes, so I can get what I need in a pinch there, though I've been getting some suggestions from my younger (larger) sister as to better places to go.
        "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
        - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth Becks View Post

I have to order all of mine from a catalog/online because brick and mortar stores don't carry my size and if they do they're underwire and I cannot wear those. I get all of my bras at www.jms.com and they have great sales almost every month on one brand or another.
          Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

Working...
          X