Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

couples and crazies and creepers, oh my! (Lupo's Shopping Shenanigans pt 11 million)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
    Oh dear god the PUNS.....the PUNS....

*grabs the radishes*
    Bring on the stropping young 'dishes!
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

1 - "Lupo's shopping....." caused me to Squee!
      2 - red bra/blue bra - I got the Matrix too...

3 - bodyguard fund - also torn, not sure if I want her protected for her sake, or left to fend for herself for our reading pleasure...

as for the Starbucks couple - there is a right and a wrong way to PDA - they were doing it wrong; you can be discreet and still be "over the top".... maybe its just easier for me, after all I'm 4'10", and he's 6'+.... *ahem, moving on*

the giggling teenagers trying on bras - well, sorry, but my sister and I are guilty of the same, even now - though its usually more along the lines of " ~snerk~ NO!" or "ohmigah NO!" or "Oh thats.... disappointing, it was cute, its not doing nice things to you though" but we've also done the "yer just jealous" thing too...

and lastly, the way you handled Creepy McCreeperton - WIN! yay for the pwnage!
      I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Quoth Squeaksmyalias View Post
        Is it wrong I wish to see this? The problem would be me giggling and bouncing after I saw you do that.
        You and me both, Squeaks.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

*/hands lupo a nice big can of pepper/dye spray*

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
            */hands lupo a nice big can of pepper/dye spray*

Incapacitate and mark them at the same time?
            "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
            - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Quoth lobo94 View Post
              Lupo-we need to get you a crucifix, holy water, a wooden stake, garlic, silver bullets...
              I think we need to go full-out exorcism at this rate. D:

That bra guy...
              ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Since someone mentioned the matrix....

You take the blue bra, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red bra, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Lupo, if I ever visit Texas, I want to go shopping with you. We can pretend I'm your mom, and I will record everything to post on youtube.
                  Labor boards have info on local laws for free
                  HR believes the first person in the door
                  Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
                  Document everything
                  CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Quoth lobo94 View Post
                    Lupo-we need to get you a crucifix, holy water, a wooden stake, garlic, silver bullets...
                    Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
                    And a blanket restraining order!!!
                    Annnnnnnnd....a whip!
                    It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                      Annnnnnnnd....a whip!

What?
                      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                        Annnnnnnnd....a whip!

What?
                        That would be way too hot.

Sorry you had to deal with such a creeper while shopping for undergarments. There's just no excuse for that behavior. I hope he gets what he deserves.
                        "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
                          I hope he gets what he deserves.
                          He gets to wear the red bra and the blue bra...

In his jail cell.
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth lobo94 View Post
                            Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
                            And a blanket restraining order!!!
                            Quoth Pagan View Post
                            Annnnnnnnd....a whip!
                            If it weren't for that 'blanket restraining order' thing, I could almost swear that was the longest setup for the oddest Castlevania reference in history. Just imagine if legal documents were in the Belmonts' arsenal.

As far as the Lupo's Shopping Trip Bodyguard idea goes, I'll volunteer. I've got a rifle, a pair of sparring gloves, a wooden sword and enough berserk buttons at this point to build a keyboard from scratch.
                            My other car is a Mackinaw.

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post

Ok. That's it. I'm starting a Lupo's Shopping Trip Bodyguard fund. Who wants to chip in, and does anyone have recommendations for who we should hire?
                              Meh I'll just bring my heavy baseball bat Mr. Wood and thwack everyone with it If you give me an axe I'll be even happier to do it
                              My Wajas cave

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
                                He gets to wear the red bra and the blue bra... In his jail cell.
                                In that getup he'll be hearing "You got a preety mouf"

Since someone mentioned the matrix....
                                As for you! Nooooo.... I.... but.... nuuuuuuu, bad Apollo. Man did my mind go places.

On an entirely unrelated note, anyone seen that captioned pic with the blue/red pill scene, and he asks "What if I take them both?"
                                "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
                                Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Working...
                                X