This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sc @ Unemployment

Now this isn't at some retail store, or phone in...This was something I saw at the Unemployment Office. Now the office opens at 7:30am and the ways things work is if you are there in line and for some reason go to your car, your spot is saved. They have security officers to enforce it. So there was an elderly man probably 70ish and he was first in line at 7am, I was in my car since about 6:40 since I got the times mixed up so I sat there minding my own business. A black couple about 30ish walked up and got behind the man. These spots are now saved to the respective people.

Since it's about 15 degrees outside, the man says something to the guard and goes to sit in his car, no problem. The couple stayed there and started talking to each other. 7:10 rolls around and more people are arriving so I hobble out in my sweats, hoodie and mt dew to stand in line, about 6 people in. 10 minutes later the man comes back to get back in his spot. The guard sees him and gestures to the spot. The man goes up and the couple starts screaming at him and pushes him to the ground, screaming "fuck off we was here first, racist!" The rest of us were shocked! Soon as the doors were opening the couple took off running and the guards called the police to have them arrested for assult.

I can't believe the nerve of some people!!

Because ganging up on an old man in front of a security guard is bound to get you what you want . . . NOT!
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

gee i wonder why no employers want these two.....

Comment

just when you think you cant get any more shocked by peoples behaviour some idiot comes along and does it

Comment

I hope the elderly gent was ok, and that those two were caught or otherwise recognized the next time they showed up!
          "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

Quoth energyguy View Post
            gee i wonder why no employers want these two.....
            indeed.
            and now they have to put this incident on their job applications too.
            sounds like they fucked themselves over quite nicely

Comment

Quoth PepperElf View Post
              indeed.
              and now they have to put this incident on their job applications too.
              sounds like they fucked themselves over quite nicely
              What makes you think they actuality want a job?
              Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

Quoth drunkenwildmage View Post
                What makes you think they actuality want a job?
                True, especially in our parts. I use to see a lot of people at the Career Link who were there simply to show that they are "looking for a job" so they can continue to collect.

On a side note, the race card is becoming one of those things I really REALLY hate. 99% of the time, it's unjustified squabble.
                Getting offended is a great way to avoid answering questions that make you sound dumb. - exmocaptainmoroni

Comment

very good point
                  however... i believe they might find it hard to collect unemployment in jail - not to mention they might have a hella time trying to get any assistance when they get out.... tho i could be wrong.

tho, in their favor, they won't have to worry about how to get food for the time being...

Comment

Assault or shoot assault on an elderly person...yeah that sure says "Hire me!"...not! I hope the old man is okay after what that sucky couple did!
                    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Working...
                    X