This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It FINALLY Happed!!!

I was at Bulls-eye today and I finally got to take up for a cashier and her Supervisor. The creep was trying to buy a age restricted item and when he was asked for his ID he started screaming his Birthday. She said, "No, I need to see it." He went on screaming about he will call his Lawyer and charge her and the supervisor that came up with harassment, He went on and on till the famous last words..."I'm NEVER come back here!!!"

I started laughing in his face saying,"Damn Good Sir!!! They can't say it but I can...GOOD!!! WE all hope to never see your face again here!!!" (my 16 year son was saying sshhh Mom) I pulled out my cell phone. It's not a regular cell phone. He screamed in my face to go ahead...call the damn PoPO. PoPO? How old are you? I pointed it to him when I pushed the button and he realized it was a VERY high Voltage stun gun. It was SO LOUD he freaked out. (Don't worry, we are allowed to carry stun guns in stores in Ga) He ran off screaming he was going to call the police. He ran and I get applause as my son tries to hide saying God Mom, will you stop embarrassing me? Don't you love Valentines Day?

That is all.
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post

That is all.
      x infinity here, too!
      Look, a signature!

If every cashier in the world went on strike, retail would come to a screeching halt, even if for a couple hours.

Comment

Super Human Samauri Cyber Squad material.
        Military Spouse Support.
        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
        Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth MickiGa1 View Post
          He screamed in my face to go ahead...call the damn PoPO.
          First there's you.
          Then the dirt.
          Then the worms inside of the dirt.
          Then Popo's stool.
          Then Kami.
          Then Popo.

Any questions?

Always good to stand against a jerk, although perhaps a wee bit over the top? Granted, not being there, I can't say that for sure.
          "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

No no no...Popo is Kami's assistant.

Though why he didn't stop the invasion of the vegetables himself with his powerlevel is anyone's guess.
            Military Spouse Support.
            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
            Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

On behalf of all of us who have to ID people, thank you, thank you, thank you!
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

For she's a jolly good fellow, for she's a jolly good fellow, for she's a jolly good fellow, which nobody can deny.
                Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Quoth ThirdGenRetail View Post
                  x infinity here, too!
                  infinity +1 from a former clerk who had to ID for booze
                  I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                  -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

wait... was this a stun gun or a phone?

I mean i'm sure he wet his pants and I know was a total sc... I'm just not sure he'd be worth the trouble of drawing on.

Comment

What PepperElf said -was it a phone or a stun gun? Do you really get to go around electrocuting people who are just being annoying? Would you not have to explain your actions to the police or anything, or can you just stun people and walk away?
                      A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
                      - Dave Barry

Comment

Yeah that can be a sticky situation. It may be better to let mall security handle him. And sometimes it may also be safer to just walk away from someone like that.

Comment

From what she said he was getting in her face and screaming, and since a stun gun was something she was allowed to have in stores (presumably for a potentially violent situation such as some little punkmuffin screaming in her face) I say her actions were fine. She didn't actually zap him, simply showed him that she had the means of defending herself if he got violent and he high tailed it out of there.

That being said:
                          Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

Maybe I read it wrong but I thought that he never said anything to her until after she pulled the "phone" out?

Granted he was yelling at the employee but the staff employes their own security to handle that.

Comment

The moron was shouting at the employees, not at the OP. I'm glad the OP didn't actually zap him, i suspect she would have created a load of trouble for herself.
                              A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
                              - Dave Barry

Comment

Working...
                              X