Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dead.Won't be missed. (Ian Brady/confessed serial killer)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead.Won't be missed. (Ian Brady/confessed serial killer)

Ian Brady has left the planet a bit better for being without him on it
    Last edited by EricKei; 05-17-2017, 05:30 PM. Reason: Subjects' names in titles, if you please
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

For those not clicking the link, Ian Brady was the Moors Murderer, a British serial killer from the 1960s.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I've been scolded online for taking delight in the deaths of bad people (in an FB post about the death of Kim Jong-il) with some bullshit quote about you should never be happy in the death of any human being.

I have two sons. I hope that fucker Brady died in agony. The only regretful thing is that they'll never find that poor boy's body now.
      https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

I will not celebrate a person's passing, but that does not mean I will morn his death.

That is my opinion. AnaKhouri, your entitled to yours.

And for the record, there will be no morning here. Just sympathy for the victims' families.
        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
        Save the Ales!
        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

I believe it was Mark Twain who said that he would be unable to attend a certain person's funeral, but he very much approved of it.

Mr. Twain's statement pretty much sums up my opinion.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
            I believe it was Mark Twain who said that he would be unable to attend a certain person's funeral, but he very much approved of it.

Well said, wolfie.

Maybe the surviving family members of the victims will find some closure in Brady's passing.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post

Excellent, as are most (if not all) of Mr. Twain's comments. Very much to the point.
              Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
              ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Apparently, he wants his ashes scattered in Glasgow. I can think of a much better place to put them: http://assets.centralindex.com/D/9/8...5074f_1024.jpg
                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Definitely where his ashes need to go. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Comment

Working...
                  X