This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another fitness tracker...

But probably not what you're thinking...or maybe you are from the post icon.

For some reason, the packaging graphic amuses the hell out of me. Only the Brits, I tell yas...*runs*
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

I saw the words "thrust velocity" and all I could think of was a quote from a TV program: "Makin' like the space shuttle!"

I really wonder what goes through the minds of people who think these wonders up ...
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

As do I.

My next question is: can it be hacked, and if so what could be messed with?

Comment

Are people going to post their numbers to social media like with what they do FitBit?
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I wouldn't be at all surprised...but wouldn't it fall under 'sexually explicit content' and therefore maybe be verboten anyway?

Comment

First think I thought of when I saw the product name: "Huh, aptly named"
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
              I wouldn't be at all surprised...but wouldn't it fall under 'sexually explicit content' and therefore maybe be verboten anyway?
              Depends on how they phrase it. I'm sure at least a few users could come up with code that would slide right on past FB censors.
              Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
              ~ Mr Hero

Comment

As do I.

If somebody can hack a smart vibrator for women, then yes that smart condom can be hacked as well.
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

If you watched the video and missed all of the puns, don't be hard on yourself. Just get it up again and let the puns keep coming and coming. Hopefully, you'll be satisfied and have a big smile on your face.

Yes, we have another penis related thread on a website called "Customers Suck."
                  Does anyone else remember the penis pump spam Ree skewered?

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                  If somebody can hack a smart vibrator for women, then yes that smart condom can be hacked as well.
                  I guess someone could hack the data and make it bigger.
                  This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                    I guess someone could hack the data and make it bigger.
                    Which could make for one big wet willy.

Does that condom come in one size or do they have micro, small, medium, large and Jumbo?
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Well, they can't make it too small as the electronics still need to fit somewhere...or would the "micro" version be an implant?

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
                        Yes, we have another penis related thread on a website called "Customers Suck."
                        Does anyone else remember the penis pump spam Ree skewered?
                        That sort of thing isn't my bag, baby!
                        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

And the book you wrote "The Swedish penis pump - it's my bag, baby"?
                          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                          X