This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your paws off my money!

Like a very good kitty I always check my accounts online because you know cats like to know whats what. Noticed an odd check for an oddly specific amount less than thirty bucks. Clicked to see the picture of the check. A Typed check not relating to my check numbers in the least and not signed by me. Anyone have any idea what the ComSeo is?! Called the keeper of my cash and basically said the nice call center dude said I wasn't the only one and immediately took action to protect my monies right down to sending me new checks for new account at no charge. Phew. He was totally awesome and took me from back to calm kitty once again. Thanks call center dude !

ETA: Why yes my college math teacher called me the smiley queen. Why do you ask?

According to the almighty Google, ComSeo seems to be a web marketing biz based in FL.
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

@Dreamstalker that is what I found but I don't do any web marketing...weird. Clearly fraud.

Comment

A little more google-fu and it seems as far back as 2011 the scam was happening and the source of the breach is possibly my mortgage company. I am not a happy kitty.

Comment

Working...
        X