This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Changeling

just rewatched for the first time ever a movie that truly terrorized me and my sister when we were kids. It's a Canadian Horror movie from 1980 about a man who moves into an old mansion that happens to be haunted. I feel completely justified by this movie terrifying me as a kid, I've never been the biggest horror fan so I can't compare it to the newer stuff but honestly for someone looking for a chill without gore you can give it a try.

It builds tension through small things and I actually really recommend it.
    Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
    Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

What's the title? It sounds like a good classic style horror movie rather than the fast paced gorefests of these days.
    Seph
    Taur10
    "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

it's called the changeling, I called the thread it but I guess I forgot to mention it in the body
      Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
      Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Quoth gremcint View Post
        it's called the changeling, I called the thread it but I guess I forgot to mention it in the body
        Oh yeah, duh ••puts on his Derpy hat••
        Seph
        Taur10
        "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Oh, that's weird--there's another movie with the same title, with Angelina Jolie. It's based on a true story, actually. My DVD player was acting up, so I didn't get to finish it and opted to look it up to satisfy my curiosity. Here's info on the actual case: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winevil...n_Coop_Murders Wineville is now Mira Loma, which is very close to where I grew up.
          Last edited by Food Lady; 11-02-2014, 04:37 AM.
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
          X