This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth XCashier View Post
    Funny how it's always some butt-ugly creep who's the first to make fun of someone else's appearance.
    ...and said creep usually doesn't have much going for themselves. They have to put someone else down so they can feel better about their pathetic lives.

And yes, I have been the recipient of such abuse. My brother decided to make a crack about my "spare tire" when our other brother called him Jabba. I was just an innocent bystander. Then he opened his yap, and I went for the throat All of his flaws came up--the crappy townhouse he bought, still living with my mother at age 33, and the 3 years he spent on unemployment. Sorry asshole, but unless you're perfect, you have *no* right to rip on *anyone.*
    Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Glad the manager threatened arrest, I was just reading the story and the guy was getting on my nerves.

Comment

I don't know what a person's size has to do with their ability to work in retail.

This dude probably wanted women he couldn't have, and therefore felt it necessary to take it out on others.

It's like this greeting card I saw once that was targeted toward women. It had a handsome, buff guy on the front (muscular, no shirt, you know what I mean), and underneath that, it said, "What we're looking for". And when you open the card, there was a disheveled, fat slob-looking guy, with a caption that said "What's looking for us".

Though, think of human nature: Guys, how many times have you seen a girl/woman that you haven't given a second look to for whatever reason? Ladies, how many times have you seen a guy who you've done the same thing to? I'm not saying you were mean to them, just that it happened.
        Last edited by mjr; 06-04-2013, 03:55 PM.
        Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Working...
        X