This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Google voice keeps turning on

So recently google voice will switch on my phone when I had no intention of using it. I've checked I wasn't pressing anything and it seems to happen most often when I'm listening to podcasts. Anyone know how to disable it or how to fix it without rooting it?
    How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

And I thought I was imagining things the other night after I'd plugged up my iPhone to charge and Siri popped on without warning.

Not sure what's going on with these phones but I'd like to know if anyone has any ideas we could try.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

It might be that your phone thinks you've plugged in a microphone along with your headphones.

Comment

http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...ml#post3559149

This links to a potential solution.

The other general consensus I can find from searching is that its a fault with certain types of headphones being plugged in.

You are not the only person who has this problem. A cursory search around the internet has many many people posing the same questions from as far back as 2011.

Comment

And don't forget about the wonders liquid damage can cause.

Comment

Working...
          X