This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classes :(

I am getting down to the last classes I need to graduate college. 4 computer classes, 2 english classes. Will be taking 3 next quarter..1 summer (with a filler class because the other two are not offered)..and then I will have two..problem is..the one of the classes I need is not even offered until spring of next year. *sighs*...if not for a fiasco of this quarter..would only need four classes...would be done by the end of summer....but instead may be summer of next year.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Does your Uni allow for taking courses independently?

I was in the same boat as you, two courses I needed of the 5 I have left were only being offered at the exact same time slot this semester. A few forms and a prof willing to work with me later and I'm taking one of the courses as an independent study for credit

Comment

I am checking up on it. If I can get the one english class and one computer class to be independent study..I would be done by fall.
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Cool Good luck, and let me tell you its a lot of work. You need to be able to keep on top of the work the prof gives you since you're pretty much your own keeper.

As for the English course that is my major so if you need someone to double check papers I'm willing to help out there. Just give me at least 24 hours. This fall is my final student teaching so I won't be extremely busy, but I'll have a lot of my own work to keep on top of.

I'm not doing anything this summer either aside from a state exam.

Comment

Are you attending WC up there near you, Mytical?
          "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

SSCC. Much more affordable. Also for some reason WC does not offer the courses I wanted to take. I checked.

Comment

Working...
            X