This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes, it's the little things....

Not been having the best couple of days, or even the best couple of weeks, for various reasons that I won't go into.

But today I got a huge lift when I checked Facebook and found that I had gotten a great response directed personally to me from one of my favorite Master Chef contestants...I apparently said something on her page that made her day.

That was kinda cool!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Awww. Sorry you're having a bad week.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Sorry that my bad mojo was sent your way but I've had lots of little good things that I'm very grateful for happen. I can relate and say the little things do matter and can make a huge difference.
      I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
        Not been having the best couple of days, or even the best couple of weeks, for various reasons that I won't go into.

But today I got a huge lift when I checked Facebook and found that I had gotten a great response directed personally to me from one of my favorite Master Chef contestants...I apparently said something on her page that made her day.

That was kinda cool!
        Sorry you are having a sucky time of it right now, but yes it is way cool to get a response from someone like that [I tend to go for authors more than chefs]
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
        X