Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How awesome! Admittedly I've never heard of this particular author, which book would you recommend if I wanted to start reading some of his books?

Also, I would kill to meet James Patterson, his books cover my bedside table.
    Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

*So jealous*

Very cool. I haven't been to a decent con in ages, and nobody I'd like to meet has been around here signing books.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Eevie View Post
        How awesome! Admittedly I've never heard of this particular author, which book would you recommend if I wanted to start reading some of his books?

Also, I would kill to meet James Patterson, his books cover my bedside table.
        If you're into graphic novels, his Sandman series is amazing. If not, maybe start with The Graveyard Book? His newest is Ocean at the End of the Lane, and it's amazing, too.
        "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Comment

Quoth JoitheArtist View Post
          If you're into graphic novels, his Sandman series is amazing. If not, maybe start with The Graveyard Book? His newest is Ocean at the End of the Lane, and it's amazing, too.
          Sandman, it is. I think that'd be easiest, but I can easily go both ways. Thanks for the tip, I'll look for it next time I'm in the bookstore.
          Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

I've met Neil Gaiman a few times. I've gotten my copies of Anansi Boys, Good Omens, and Neverwhere signed by him. (He even wrote "Mind the Gap!" in my Neverwhere book.)

I've also met Pterry and also Mick Foley (because he's a decent author, and I'm a wrestling fan, so duh).
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
            X