Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, yes, I love beer. (Drinking one now.) And I am part Polish. (Planning on cooking myself some kielbasa with onions, peppers, and sauerkraut for dinner.) But polkas? For me? Oh, HELL no!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
      Okay, yes, I love beer. (Drinking one now.) And I am part Polish. (Planning on cooking myself some kielbasa with onions, peppers, and sauerkraut for dinner.) But polkas? For me? Oh, HELL no!
      Mmmm, dinner sounds good!

Heh, those are the first songs that came to mind. I'd have had the second one played for my dad at his wake if I could have...

Besides, for a good time there's nothing like a polka!!
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

*laughs* I am sorry Jester, but there is only ONE song that came to mind when I thought of you..

Jester

In that I could see you having a mug of ale in your hand, a patch on one eye, and singing this while standing on a picnic table/bar table.

KhirasHY's the inspiration for this one came from "I am so confused right now" under your name more then from your posts. From your posts, I would go with that epic song from The Hobbit (for some reason you remind me of Gandalf..my mind is weird..don't ask)..anyhow ..

KhirasHY's
        Last edited by Mytical; 05-02-2013, 04:35 AM.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Of all the songs...you make me 1980's? And Genesis!?

You're dead to me now lol

Hell...if you were gonna give me old rock, couldn't it have been something like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNROP01d7ls
          "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
          "What IS fun to fight through?"
          "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

I don't know who but somebody's gotta be they're coming to take me away haha.

I'd ask but I'm pretty sure I know mine is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9qYF9DZPdw
            Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
            Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

OH wow. Mytical tell me what my theme song would be! I am super excited to see what you think!
              Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
              Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

This sounds like fun. Do me! Mememememe! *bounces up and down with hand in the air*
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

hinakiba777 Only song I think that would fit

As for KhirasHY If I ever heard the song before I might have suggested it as your theme song. Hard for me to suggest that song as I had never heard it before.

Found one for Kara .. Much respect. Kara This song applies to a few here to be honest. Like Seshat.
                  Last edited by Mytical; 05-02-2013, 01:24 PM.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Fireheart Not sure why this is the one I think of

Comment

This is a cool thread...id think my theme song is life is a lemon by meatloaf.

Comment

I'm interested...what tune do you have for me?
                        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                          Fireheart Not sure why this is the one I think of
                          Because I still keep going when people are screwing me around?

At least it's not "Tubthumping"

Oh and for Jester I can think of a few:

First one (linking in with your username )

Second one

Third one

Fourth one

I should add that with at least one of these, when said band came to Adelaide, my boyfriend was bouncing off the walls all day beforehand. Literally.
                          Last edited by fireheart; 05-02-2013, 04:16 PM.
                          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                            I'm interested...what tune do you have for me?
                            Warning NSFW (curse words) Taxguykarl

I admit it is only because of your forum name. Thought you might get a kick out of it though.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                              Warning NSFW (curse words) Taxguykarl

I admit it is only because of your forum name. Thought you might get a kick out of it though.
                              Or how about this one?

(disclaimer: That's my choir singing last August.)

What about me, Mytical? You've actually met me in person, maybe that'll give you some special insight?

Comment

I always think of my theme song as being this: Song Lyrics

I'd be curious to see if anypony thinks another song would suit me. XD
                                People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
                                My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                                X